We are always looking to add talented people to our Team. Currently we are looking to hire for the following positions:
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk: Full Time
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, and putting away merchandise.
- Print labels for incoming merchandise and assist Showroom Assistant with tagging merchandise as needed.
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments with UPS and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb boxes
- Flexible hours
Showroom Associate: Part Time
- Greet Customers as they enter the Showroom
- Clean the Showroom and ensure products are properly displayed before the Showroom opens
- Organize merchandise on racks and restock them when they become empty.
- Find and retrieve merchandise for walk in customer orders.
- Advise customers concerning particular products or services.
- Perform routine inventory counts and submit reports to the Store Manager.
- Carry out other store administrative tasks as directed by the Showroom Manager.
- Upsell to customers through recommendations.
- Excellent critical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills & enjoys working with people face to face
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform simple calculations
- Professional image
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Available to work Tradeshows as needed
- Some travel required to work "away" Tradeshows
Customer Service Representative: Full Time
- Providing introductory information to new customers
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Working with the Showroom Team to find appropriate solutions
- The ideal candidate must possess Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to Multitask and have good organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
If you are interested in being a part of the VLU STYLE Team, email your resume to: email@example.com and in the body of the email tell us WHY you want to work here.